200 grams of cake flour
100 grams of sugar
1 egg, beaten off
150 ml milk
25 grams of cocoa powder
75 grams of cooking chocolate, melted
50 grams of margarine, melted
1 tbsp baking powder
Chocolate chips as a topping to taste
some of cashew nuts for topping.
How to Make:
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder then set aside.
2. Whisk milk, chocolate that has been melted, sugar and egg. Whisk until the sugar dissolves.
3. Pour melted margarine, mix until well combine.
4. Spoon the flour mixture gradually, stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until well combine
5. Pour batter in muffin tins or muffin pan , cupcake case also can
6. Sprinkle some chocolate chips and cashews.
7. Bake in oven at 175 Celsius for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the pan and serve